This Policy explains how get-benefits collects, uses, and discloses information about get-benefits members or other individuals who visit the Website.
By using our Website in any way, such as browsing or interacting, you signify that you agree with the terms of our current Policy as posted here. If you do not agree with this Policy, you should not use our Website. get-benefits may update or modify this Policy from time to time at our sole discretion by posting a new version on this Website, with the date of last update noted at the top. We encourage you to visit this area frequently to stay informed because your continued use of our Websites following the posting of changes to these terms means that you consent to such changes.
Information We Collect
In general, you can visit our Website without telling us who you are or revealing personal information about yourself. You (or your personal representative) can, however, voluntarily provide personal information, which refers to:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number)
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth, gender, marital status, ZIP code, and household composition)
- Health Information (such as information submitted on a health insurance enrollment application)
If you choose to interact on the Website – such as by registering, applying for products or services, questionnaires, surveys, or requests for information, or using mobile applications or social media platforms – get-benefits will collect the personal information that you (or your personal representative) provide. We may enhance or merge the information that you provide to us directly with information from other sources, including third parties, or merge your personal information with data regarding how you use our site, for the purposes described below.
How We Use Your Information
- helping to establish and verify the identity and eligibility of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users profiles, accounts or memberships (including to confirm website transactions with you);
- processing an application or enrollment as requested by you;
- providing services and support to users, such as delivering web-based products or services, informing you about health or wellness programs you might be interested in provided by us or other businesses, or providing documents or other information you request);
- marketing our products and services to you;
- analyzing and improving our products, services, Website, and advertising, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
- administering surveys or promotions;
- providing users with company updates or with information about Website functionality;
- responding to your inquiries or other requests;
- contacting you when necessary;
- keeping a record of our transactions and communications;
- maintaining the security and integrity of our systems;
- protecting the health, safety or welfare of others; and
- complying with legal requirements, complying with legal process, or defending our legal rights.